UNIVERSITY OF EAST LONDON, UK
Upto 3,000 £ Scholarships for January 2021 intake
- We are happy to inform that our International Student Scholarships for January 2021 have been released.
- The scholarship delegated to the course will be automatically awarded to an applicant when they will receive their respective Unconditional Offer Letter.
University of East London is one of the top Public universities in London, United Kingdom. It is ranked #801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2021
- Please find below the final list of courses which are available for January 2021 intake and the scholarship offered for the respective course have been mentioned ahead of it.
- Undergraduate course:-
- BSc Computer Science / BSc Computing for Business / BSc Cyber Security & Networks / BSc Applied Computing (Top-Up) / BSc Data Science and Artifical Intelligence / BSc Cloud Computing / BA Product Design / BSc Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management / BEng Railway Engineering / BEng Mechatronics Engineering / BEng Mechatronics Engineering / BEng Mechatronics and Computer Systems Engineering / BEng Biomedical Engineering.
- Business and Law
- BSc Business Management / LLB Law / BA Hospitality Management / BA Tourism Management / BSc Marketing / BSc Human Resource Management / BSc Economics / BSc Accounting and Finance
- Postgraduate courses
- MSc Computer Science / MSc Computer Science (with Industrial Placement) / MSc Information Security and Digital Forensics / MSc Information Security (with Industrial Placement) / MSc Civil Engineering / MSc Civil Engineering (with Industrial Placement) / MSc Construction Engineering Management / MSc Construction Engineering Management (with Industrial Placement) / MSc Structural Engineering / MSc Structural Engineering (with Industrial Placement) / MSc Data Science / MSc Big Data Technology / MSc Computing and Information Communication Technology / MSc Artificial Intelligence / MSc Mechanical Engineering
- Business and Law
- MBA / MBA (with Industrial Placement) / MSc International Business Management / MSc International Business Management (with Industrial Placement) / LLM / MSc Professional Accounting