University of Bradford, UK – Important Information
The University of Bradford is a technology university with over 50 years of cutting-edge research experience. Our research is ranked in the top 50 in the UK (HEFCE, 2014) for research quality with three quarters being classed as either world-leading or internationally excellent.
- Sports Center – swimming pool, GYM, climbing wall and team sports facilities
- costs from only £100 per year
- over 30 different sports club
- student central-Library and students union
- cafes , bars and social space
- Over 70 different societies
- Library open 24hrs all year except bank holidays at Christmas , new year and Easter
- Tasmin little music center
- The Green: award winning sustainable student accommodation
- Choice of room – Ensuite rooms with own bathroom and shared kitchen
- Rent at the green includes cost of electricity, water and WIFI internet .
- Payment can be made in full or in installments
- Typical Weekly Charges are :
- Townhouse – £86.00
- Apartment – £108.00
- Warden Service and 24 hour security.
200+ courses across 4 faculties
- Faculty of engineering and informatics
- Faculty of health studies
- Faculty of Life sciences
- Faculty of management, Law and social sciences
Faculty of engineering and informatics
- Chemical Engineering – Top 10 in UK (Guardian university league tables 2021)
- Construction and project management
- Petroleum Engineering
- Civil and structural Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Big data science and technology
- internet of things
- Cyber security
- Artificial intelligence
- Games, animation and visual effects
- Smart grids and energy systems
- Film and media, independent film making
Faculty of health studies
- Leadership in health and social care
- Occupational therapy
- Dementia studies
- Nursing Studies
- Public Health
- Physiotherapy (Bachelors only)-Top 10 in UK
- Sport and exercise medicine (bachelors only)
Faculty of Life sciences
- Archaeological studies
- Chemistry and forensics science
- medical sciences
- center of Skin sciences
Faculty of management, Law and social sciences
- Accounting and finance
- Business and management
- Human resources
- International relationships
International Certificate of foundation studies – integrated foundation and Pre-sessional english
- Develop advanced language skills, higher level studies skills and subject related knowledge
- Progression to All bachelor degree programmes
- English Pre sessional – 30,20,10 or 6 weeks
Updates in the admissions Process
- Random Admissions interview for students coming from visa refusal prone states /countries.
- Mandatory video pre-CAS assessment call with the student via support team.
- Visa refusal should be less than 5%
- Students contact details mandatory at the application submission stage . Details would not be updated at the later in the process.
Sept 2021 intake – 6/13 Jan 2022 intake – 10/17
- Application – TBC
- Deposit payment – TBC
- CAS issuance – TBC
- A £2000 confirmation deposit is required from each applicant to confirm their place and arrange for a CAS letter to be issued.
- CAS letter /Visa Process can take approximately 2 months for nationals of certain countries .
- 2-3 days outside of busy months
- 1 week during the busy months.
Please include the students full name and 8 digit UB number in the subject line for all FUP emails or Queries.
- Nationality Based scholarships :£3500(india)
- Peace studies & international development scholarship: £5000
- Recommendation letters-Academic and /or professional
- Personal statement
- CV, work experience , research proposal and /or interview might be required.
Note – Students with gap years, backlogs, correspondence degrees, Elongated bachelor degrees, year 2 entry, credit transfer are not accepted .
- Foundation /Pre sessional English course – UKVI IELTS
- UG /PG/ PGR Courses
- IELTS – overall 6 bands no less than 5.5
- TOEFL – Overall 80
- PTE – Overall 55, no less than 51
- Bradford academic skills and language test (BASALT).
- English waiver to only CBSE and ICSE board (standard xii).
- No state board 12th standard marks accepted.