About United States of America (USA)
The continental US stretches from east to west, bordering both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. To the north, it shares an 8,893-kilometer land border with Canada, and to the south, a 3,145-kilometre border with Mexico. In-between its borders, the US boasts a staggering range of landscapes, including forests, swamps, farmlands, beaches, and deserts. Its notable mountain ranges include the Rocky Mountains, Cascades and Coast Ranges, and Sierra Nevada Mountains in the west; and the Appalachian and Adirondack Mountains in the east.
The US is the second-largest trading nation in the world behind China. Canada, China, Mexico, Japan, and Germany are some of its largest trading partners. It is a free market economy, in which individuals or corporations own most of the technology and the economy is determined by independent transactions between buyers and sellers. Nevertheless, the government does intervene in the economy in other ways – from regulating taxes to changing interest rates. At times, the government takes an active role in matters the private economy overlooks to make sure vital services or stewardship (for example, of the environment) are provided for citizens. However, the US government generally favors less economic intervention relative to other industrialized nations.
The US has four seasons: summer is commonly comprehended to start on Memorial Day (the last Monday in May) and end on Labor Day (the principal Monday in September). Spring starts in March and finishes in May. Fall goes from September to November, and winter from December to February. Yet, not all locales experience the changing seasons along these lines. A great part of the focal and southern US encounters reliable climate, and warm to hot temperatures – some of the time all year. Northern states have a lot colder temperatures and progressively outrageous climate varieties, remembering overwhelming blizzards for winter.
Why United States of America (USA)?
- Universally famous advanced education foundations.
- Top Ranking Colleges and Universities.
- All around qualified staff that guarantee nature of instruction.
- Specialization in merited region of study.
- Adaptable Education System with respect to selection of courses.
- Advantage of directing quality research programs with assets gave.
- Costly to front line advancements and brilliant research openings
- More than 4000 organizations having UG, PG, Master’s and Doctorate Degrees.
- Center point of developments and innovations.
- Grants, charges waiver, money related assistance in different approach to meriting understudies.
- Consent to work 20 hours per week during semesters and 40 hours per week during get-away.
- Interest in training in the US is venture for a brilliant, fruitful vocation.
- A solid law based nation with incredible financial parameters.
Undergraduate (Associate & Bachelors)
- IELTS: 6 Bands Overall (Not less than 5.5)
- TOEFL: 75/120
- SAT: 1000/1600
Post Graduate (Masters/PHD)
- IELTS: 6.5 Bands Overall (Not less than 6)
- TOEFL: 85-100/120
- GRE: 300+/340 | GMAT: 500+/800
- Business Management and Economics
- Engineering and Technology
- Law, Politics, Social, Community Service and Teaching
- English or Language
- Health Science, Medicine, Nursing, Paramedic and Kinesiology
- Undergraduate (Associate & Bachelors – 3/4 Years)
- Post Graduate (Masters/PHD)( 2 Years)
- University Fees
- Undergraduate (Associate / Bachelor’s Degree) = USD 10,000 to 25,000 (Per annum)
- Post Graduate (Masters) = USD 12,000 to 30,000 (Per annum)
- Living Expenses : USD 600-700 ( Per Month)
- Visa Embassy Fee – Rs 160 USD/-
- SEVIS Fee – USD 350.
- Medical Reports – Rs. 5000/- (Appx)
- IELTS Exam Fee – Rs.13,250/-
- Courier Charges – (If Applicable)
- Application Fee – (If Applicable)
- Get OPT up to 3 Years