Macquarie University, Australia
Location: Sydney, Australia
Considering the economic hardships students and their families are likely to continue to face, the university has decided to extend the A$10,000/year scholarship deadline for courses starting in Semester 1 (Feb) 2021 as below.
MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY Established in 1964, Macquarie University began as a bold experiment in higher education. Built to break from traditions: to be distinctive, progressive, and to be transformational. Today our pioneering history continues to be a source of inspiration as we celebrate our place among the best and brightest minds.
Recognised internationally, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world* and within the top 10 in Australia*.
|Scholarship name||Course type||Acceptance deadlines|
|Macquarie University $10,000 Early Acceptance Scholarship||Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework||Session 1 2021 (Feb): 17 February 2021(Application deadline: 8 February 2021)|
- 5+ star University by QS world university rankings
- Top two per cent of universities in the world
- # 9 in Australia and top # 110 in the world for employability
- Top 250 in world university ranking by Times Higher Education (THE) 2020 .
- Bachelor of Business with a major in International Business
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Master of International Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Engineering studies
- Master of Information Technology in Networking
- Master of Teaching (Primary)
English Language Requirements:
IELTS UG – 6.5 band with no band less than 6.0
PG – 6.5 band with no band less than 6.0